Electronics & retail merchandising systems by AMCASE® utilize wall panels and casework to showcase your products in a streamlined manner.
Regardless of the size of your retail space, we have ready-made, customizable solutions to help you create the environment you need to make your space pleasant for your customers and easy for you to present and move more product. We also have everything you need to outfit your back office and warehouse spaces. Create a stunning TV wall or a complete home entertainment showcase with our state-of-the-art display system. Easy-to-install wall panels hide all cables and electronics for a clean, product focused display. Wall mount your TV's to our panels using our secure, universal mounting brackets.
- All surfaces are finished for a balanced board
- Casework is sealed to resist moisture and mold
- Edgebanding is GREENGUARD certified (1 mm or 3 mm)
- Particleboard meets California's strict emissions requirements (CARB Phase 2)
- Plywood and MDF used for interior structure and additional rigidity for AV wall systems and isle displays
- High strength metal connectors and wooden dowels
- Metal standards for incremental shelf height adjustments
- CNC manufacturing for pin-point tolerances
AMCASE® uses high-grade hardware throughout to support heavy loads and provide a long service life:
- Hinges: (matt nickel or matt black)
- 270 degree institutional hinge
- Pulls: (matt nickel or matt black)
- Wire pull
- Flat arch pull
- Arch pull
- Recessed pull
- Adjustable height with floor panel access
AMCASE® offers a seven (7) year, limited lifetime warranty on all EMS casework. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) that the merchandise to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and title and will be of the kind and quality described in the contract. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) to repair or replace any merchandise sold hereunder to correct defects in material or workmanship reported in writing to Seller within the lifetime of the casework from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Wear under normal usage
- Exposure to extreme heat or moisture
- Improper installation or maintenance
Seller's liability for component parts or materials manufactured by others included in or sold as merchandise shall be limited to the warranty of the component manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE).
To receive benefits under the terms of this warranty, the purchaser must:
- Notify AMCASE® in writing of the defect.
- Fill out the AMCASE® repair forms which will be sent to you, and provide a description of the defect.
- Provide AMCASE® with a copy of the original order form.
Any disputes over the provision of this warranty will be mutually reviewed by representatives of the purchaser and AMCASE®. Please refer to the Depreciation Schedule document for more details on limited lifetime warranty of casework furniture.