Our latest line of modular casework furniture by AMCASE®. Camellia features bedside tables, wardrobes, dressers, overbed tables and more.
The Camellia product line was designed with the intent to make patient room furnishing easier. While the product line is modest in size, it contains casework that is relevant to the needs of patient room applications including beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, dressers, and overbed tables. It offers floor standing casework with robust construction and is available with HPL or solid surface tops. If you prefer a fully suspend design solution (zero footprint), consider the product line. For additional flexibility, use both product lines and specify identical finishes.
- All surfaces are finished for a balanced board
- Edgebanding is GREENGUARD certified (1 mm for cabinet body and 3 mm for doors and drawers)
- Particleboard meets California's strict emissions requirements (CARB Phase 2)
- High strength metal connectors
- Metal drawer sides for all drawers
- CNC manufacturing for pin-point tolerances
- Standard HPL tops with solid surface tops as an option
AMCASE® uses high-grade hardware throughout to support heavy loads and provide a long service life:
- Hinges: (matt nickel)
- 270 degree standard hinge
- Pulls: (matt nickel)
- Wire pull
- Flat arch pull
- Arch pull
- Recessed pull
- Adjustable height with floor panel access
- Drawers: epoxy coated 16-gauge steel sides except where noted
- Box drawer
AMCASE® offers a seven (7) year, limited lifetime warranty on all Camellia casework. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) that the merchandise to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and title and will be of the kind and quality described in the contract. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) to repair or replace any merchandise sold hereunder to correct defects in material or workmanship reported in writing to Seller within the lifetime of the casework from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Wear under normal usage
- Exposure to extreme heat or moisture
- Improper installation or maintenance
Seller's liability for component parts or materials manufactured by others included in or sold as merchandise shall be limited to the warranty of the component manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE).
To receive benefits under the terms of this warranty, the purchaser must:
- Notify AMCASE® in writing of the defect.
- Fill out the AMCASE® repair forms which will be sent to you, and provide a description of the defect.
- Provide AMCASE® with a copy of the original order form.
Any disputes over the provision of this warranty will be mutually reviewed by representatives of the purchaser and AMCASE®. Please refer to the Depreciation Schedule document for more details on limited lifetime warranty of casework furniture.