Our most popular and extensive line of modular casework furniture. This line offers over 10,000 cabinets to choose from. See below for more details.
The AMCASE® product line is our most popular and extensive line of modular casework furniture. It offers over 10,000 cabinets to choose from. This is our original casework line and was developed for the healthcare market, and also used throughout many other areas including , , and applications. It is among the sturdiest in the industry, full of options, flexible in design, and reconfigurable as your needs change.
- All surfaces are finished for a balanced board
- Cabinets are fully sealed to resist moisture and mold
- Edgebanding is GREENGUARD certified (1 mm or 3 mm)
- Particleboard meets California's strict emissions requirements (CARB Phase 2)
- High strength metal connectors
- Metal drawer sides for all drawers up to 27" wide
- Birchwood drawer sides for added strength on file drawers 30" and wider
- CNC manufacturing for pin-point tolerances
AMCASE® uses high-grade hardware throughout to support heavy loads and provide a long service life:
- Hinges: (matt nickel or matt black)
- 270 degree standard hinge
- 120 degree concealed hinge
- Pulls: (matt nickel or matt black)
- Wire pull
- Flat arch pull
- Arch pull
- Recessed pull
- Adjustable height with floor panel access
- Drawers: epoxy coated 16-gauge steel sides except where noted
- Writing surface drawer
- Box drawer
- File drawer
- Birch plywood file drawer (for added strength on drawers 30" or wider)
- Overhead mounting brackets:
- All overhead cabinets are mounted with metal mounting brackets and a metal mounting rail. Access holes in the back of the cabinet allow for vertical and horizontal adjustments of the cabinet with a screwdriver.
AMCASE® is our most versatile product line. It can be utilized in multiple applications as listed below:
- Healthcare areas: Nurses’ stations, reception desks, pharmacy casework, pharmaceutical labs, laboratory casework, exam rooms, doctors' offices, dental facilities
- Government areas: Counters, reception desks, labs, offices, conference rooms, modular walls, mailrooms, breakrooms
- Education: Offices, high school labs, college and university labs, lockers, breakrooms, mailrooms, food service areas, reception desks
- Commercial: Desks, hutches, tables, conference rooms, in-hall work stations, free-standing modular walls, offices, kiosks, displays
AMCASE® offers a limited lifetime warranty on all AMCASE® product line casework. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) that the merchandise to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and title and will be of the kind and quality described in the contract. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) to repair or replace any merchandise sold hereunder to correct defects in material or workmanship reported in writing to Seller within the lifetime of the casework from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Wear under normal usage
- Exposure to extreme heat or moisture
- Improper installation or maintenance
Seller's liability for component parts or materials manufactured by others included in or sold as merchandise shall be limited to the warranty of the component manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE).
To receive benefits under the terms of this warranty, the purchaser must:
- Notify AMCASE® in writing of the defect.
- Fill out the AMCASE® repair forms which will be sent to you, and provide a description of the defect.
- Provide AMCASE® with a copy of the original order form.
Any disputes over the provision of this warranty will be mutually reviewed by representatives of the purchaser and AMCASE®. Please refer to the Depreciation Schedule document for more details on limited lifetime warranty of casework furniture.