With almost 30 years of crafting quality casework furniture, we have outfitted multiple industries with casework furniture including training facilities, hospital areas, office spaces, pharmacies, labs, and retailers.
- 10,000 cabinets to choose from
- Moveable and can reconfigure
- Cabinets are available with laminate finishes and HPL surface options
- Work surfaces are available in laminate, HPL, Trespa®, epoxy, solid surface, and stainless steel
- Sinks include drop-in or undermounted styles to solid surface counters with integral sinks
- 1mm – 3mm edgebanding on all edges
- CNC based construction for pinpoint accuracy
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Environmentally preferred product board 3/4 – 1 1/8” thick
- 13 color-match finishes and 19 other standard finishes available
- Leveraging an on-site manufacturing facility allows AMCASE® to over-see their process and ensure efficiency, accuracy and keep costs competitive for the end-user
- Utilizing one plant – not multiple plants trying to coordinate to build your casework – means better product and better service for you
- Replaceable parts – replace individual parts instead of the entire cabinet in the future
- 7 year depreciation vs. 39 for millwork
We accept and manufacture specialty cabinet orders. Although we manufacture high tolerance, computer driven casework furniture in high volumes, we have an inner craftsman at our core. Details typically found in fine furniture are available in our casework furniture including decorative edges, flush fronts, and accent color edges.
Time tends to reveal the commitment and stability of a company. Our 30 years of business shows our dedication to the product we make and to the customers we serve.
- State Contracts